Seminar with Vrindavana Prabhu (BTS) from USA
*** Bitte beachtet, dass dieses Seminar in Englischer Sprache angeboten wird ***
DRAWING FROM THE JAIVA DHARMA
`PLANNING FOR ETERNITY`
Fr, 21.9.18 – 18:30 – 20:30
Sa, 22.9.18 – 10:00 – 13:00 / Lunch / 14:00 – 16:00
1) PERMANENT VS. IMPERMANENT GOALS
2) GOAL CHOICES CAN TAKE LIFETIMES TO RESOLVE
3) PAIN VS. SUFFERING — LEARNING FROM PAIN
4) POSITIONING FOR SUCCESS- TAKE OFF WITH EASE
5) WHEN THE IMPERMANENT ALIGNS WITH THE PERMANENT – KNOWLEDGE OF OUR TRUE SELF
6) MULTI LIFETIME PLANNING- SHIFTING OUR FUTURE
7) SUPER SAFE DESIRING- FOCUS ON CORE PRINCIPLES
8) SUMMARY AND Q&A
About the Teacher:
Sri Vrindavan Das comes from a south Indian Vaishnava Brahmana family associated with the Vaishnava (Bhakti Yoga) lineage and practice of Sri Srimad Ramanujacarya. He was later initiated into the practice and teachings of Lord Sri Krishna Caitanya by HH Bhakti Tirtha Swami (btswami.com) a disciple of HDG A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
He offers regular discourses through Sandhini.com on topics associated with the practice of Vaidhi Sadhana Bhakti (Bhakti Yoga practice as directed by Vedic scriptures) specifically to assist modern day householders who are attempting to balance home, careers and the needs of the soul.
Sri Vrindavan das lives in New Jersey, USA with his wife and daughter.
Sri Vrindavan Das Website: www.sandhini.com
Seminar is on Donation Basis – No registration needed.